Ylang Ylang - 15mL
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In Aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to promote emotional wellbeing. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Relax in a bath with Ylang Ylang and Epsom Salts.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to a carrier oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy skin and hair when applied topically.
- Provides and uplifting aroma while promoting a sense of calmness when diffused.
Sweet, rich, spicy
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.